How to incorporate the VBA codes into my file?
To incorporate the VBA codes from the examples into your file, follow the steps below:
1. Open Visual Basic Editor by go to Tools .
. Macro . . Visual Basic Editor
(Or press [Alt] and [F11] at the same time)
2. Insert a module by go to Insert. . Module
3. Copy the codes from the example and paste them into the module.
4. Configure the required sheets and make
sure they have the same format
as shown on the example.
5. Run the macro by go to Tools . . Marco. . Marcos . . and select the macro
to run. (Or press [Alt] and [F8] at the same time)
All Rights Reserved.
Is there any good book that you would recommand for beginner in VBA programing?
For beginner, I would recommand "Microsoft Excel 2002 Visual Basic for Applications Step by Step" published by Microsoft Press.
Why I cannot use the interactive Excel programs (Archives) on the Web?
To use the archived version of the interactive Web pages, you must have Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or later
and the Microsoft Office XP Web Components. Download the Web Components from Microsoft Office Web site
if you have Excel (version 2000 up) installed on your computer, you should be able to use the interactive Excel programs on the Web.)